Kinships are a great opportunity to gather in a smaller group setting to knit the hearts of believers closer together. We pray for one another, discuss Sunday's teaching, ask questions about the Bible, ask questions about Calvary Chapel, and grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ.
As our Church grows, so will the number of Kinships! To be a part of a Kinship, look for the Kinship closest to where you live and give them a call.
- Must be saved and baptized
- Must have attended at least two services per week consistently for at least 6 months.
- Must have read "The Philosophy of Ministry of Calvary Chapel" by Pastor Chuck Smith.
- Listened to the "Baptism of the Holy Spirit" teaching by Pastor Mark.
- Must agree with all foundational teachings and doctrines of Calvary Chapel.